The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Aang(Made up god) I_vote_lcapAang(Made up god) I_voting_barAang(Made up god) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Aang(Made up god) I_vote_lcapAang(Made up god) I_voting_barAang(Made up god) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Aang(Made up god) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Aang(Made up god) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Aang(Made up god) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Aang(Made up god) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Aang(Made up god) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Aang(Made up god) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Aang(Made up god) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Aang(Made up god) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Aang(Made up god) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Aang(Made up god)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Strider
Steve Strider

Aang(Made up god) Empty
PostSubject: Aang(Made up god)   Aang(Made up god) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:21 am

Name: Aang
Myth: Greek
God/goddess/Titan/titaness of: The elements, and the bridge between spirits and humans.
Father (if any): Aeolus
Mother (if any): Gaea
Siblings (if any):
Children (if any):
Picture of modern form: Here.
Animal: A large Bison that can fly
Symbol: A Blue Arrow
Husband/wife:
Powers (if a made up god): He has power over all four elements of fire, air, water, and, earth. He also has power over spirits and the dimension between the Underworld and the Main world.
Notes: Aang is a very peaceful, fun loving spirit. He enjoys freedom and is a pacifist.
Ancient picture: Here ya go!
Flaws (2): Aang does not like to confront things head on. He prefers more often to solve that by moving out the way or thinking of a way to solve it. He is also a pacifist and will not fight unless given a great reason.
RP example: I walk along Olympus calmly. “Ah…A nice midnight stroll. That’s all one needs to be calm.” Then I hear someone yelling and screaming. “And there goes my calm.” I facepalm and walk away. I sniff some flowers. “Ah…Calm again.” I walk slowly, trying not to hurry or go fast. I just kinda, chill. Cruise around.
Personal history*: Aang had a heavy destiny. He was to defeat the scourge of the world. And to do so he had to master the power of all four elements. It was painstaking work, since he only had 12 months to do so. Aang learned through the help of various friends he met along his travels. He did what his destiny intold and did indeed defeat that person. Afterward he settled down and had a family. (He also grew some wicked facial hair.) Eventually the gods deemed him worthy of becoming a god himself, because of all of the good doings he did.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Blaze Lalonde
Admin
Blaze Lalonde

Aang(Made up god) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aang(Made up god)   Aang(Made up god) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegends.rpg-board.net

Aang(Made up god)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: