The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Anastasia Romanova I_vote_lcapAnastasia Romanova I_voting_barAnastasia Romanova I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Anastasia Romanova I_vote_lcapAnastasia Romanova I_voting_barAnastasia Romanova I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Anastasia Romanova EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Anastasia Romanova EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Anastasia Romanova EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Anastasia Romanova EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Anastasia Romanova EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Anastasia Romanova EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Anastasia Romanova EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Anastasia Romanova EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Anastasia Romanova EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Anastasia Romanova

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yin Se
Yin Se

Anastasia Romanova Empty
PostSubject: Anastasia Romanova   Anastasia Romanova EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 am

Name: Anastasia Romanova
Birthday: 12 August
Eyes: Blue
Hair: red
Skin Tone: Pale
Body Type: Thin
Accent: Russian
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Eirene
Mortal Parent: Nikolai Romanov
Siblings: None
Place or origin: Russia
Education/occupation: Webcam tutored by Kaleb
Ethnic background: Russian
Personality: She's a happy curious cheerful person
Hobbies: Singing and dancing
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:Anastasia Romanova Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtFTiSU7l7LtvUvrPw1fX_fO_xAwyE3J5149ehbf6YKYUQc2DY-w
Talents:
Flaws: impatient, won't stand up for her self sometimes, headstrong, Over confident, Stubborn at times
Powers:Can make peace when needed
Weapon:Celestial bronze sword
Clothing: Anything
History(6 sentence):Anastasia (Anya) is a descendent of the overthrown Tzar Nikolai RomanovII. She is grandaughter of Anastasia Romanov. She is webcam tutored by Kaleb and she's secretely crushing on him. She lives alone since her dad died leaving her enough money to go on living like a princess she is. Now she decided that it'd be safer to fly to Kaleb since he'll help her with everything she can't. Although she's afraid she's not welcome there.
RP Example(6 sentence): I had my ticket and my passport in my hand and a rather big amount of suitcases as I walked off the airport door. I looked around for a taxi and I spotted one fast. I got in and gave the driver a smile as I told him the address I wanted him to take me. I looked out of the window as we drove through the city. I payed him and got out carrying my stuff till I reached the appartment Kaleb lived in. I rung the bell and waited for him to open the door.
Notes: Thick russian accent
Back to top Go down

Anastasia Romanova
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: