The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 I_voting_barRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 I_voting_barRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:55 am

"And I wish to be your wife." She gently lifted the glass that was poured for her."Shall we drink the stars my love?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:56 am

He nodded and lifted his own glass as well. "Indeed my fair bellona" he said and smiled, imagining the life ahead of them
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 am

Bellona gazed at her fiance over her glass as she took a sip of the sparkling drink. She was quite happy and excited, but she kept her face calm and warm.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:01 am

He drained his glass as he smiled at his new fiancé "to a long happy marriage with the world as ours
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:05 am

She smirked at his comment. It only raised her excitement. She too drained her glass. "Not to much of this now." She indicated at their empty glasses.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:06 am

He nodded "a wise choice" he said and looked around. "After dinner, where shall we go?" He asked her, a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:08 am

"I don't know. Back to the Underworld, maybe?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:09 am

He nodded "the final invasion shall behin, then we will marry and rule" he said and stood, holding her hand. "You and I. The rulers"
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:13 am

"May we reign terror on those who dare defy us." Bellona said, enjoying his touch on her hand.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:13 am

He nodded "your torture and eternal hell" he smiled and kissed her hand lightly. "The war starts and ends tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:20 am

"Yes, it shan't take long to prove to all who is truly in charge"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:21 am

He nodded "you and me"
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:25 am

"You and me." Then she kissed him, lovingly and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:25 am

He kissed her bak the same way, pulling her against him as they kissed
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:29 am

She leaned in, continuing the kiss and put her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:30 am

He laced his arms around her back as Rey kissed, him teleporting them to a private room
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:36 am

She paused the kiss for a moment, "Ooh." Then continued.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:37 am

He smiled and sat down, continuing to kiss her
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:50 am

She sat on his lap, trying to keep the kiss going.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:51 am

He contiued to kiss her, but he had plans for the night in his mind
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:54 am

She could feel the kiss getting deep and more passionate as they went on.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:56 am

He groaned, wanting her to make the first real move
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:58 am

She knew what he wanted, but she wasn't going to give him that satisfaction. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:59 am

He broke the kiss and smiled at her, no words were needed now
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:00 am

She smirked, her eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Europe-
Jump to: