The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 I_voting_barRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 I_vote_lcapRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 I_voting_barRomantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Pluto's jacket had been lost at some point between the door and the bed, so Bellona began to unbutton his dress shirt.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:34 pm

Pluto grinned in victory as he found the seam for the fasteners as began to remove the gown from her, lifting it up over her head.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:45 pm

As soon as he lifted her dress off she pulled the stiff white material of his shirt off his arms and body and threw it somewhere else in the room.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Pluto smiled as he traced his hands over her curves, feeling along her athletic body while adjusting so she could be more comfortable in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:49 pm

She traced the outline of the muscles on his stomach before bending over to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Pluto kissed her back, his hands sliding along her back and bottom and then down her smooth thighs as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:00 pm

She picked up his hands off her thighs and moved them to her back where her bra was clasped together.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:03 pm

He smiled and unclasped the bra, throwing it elsewhere in the room just as she had done with his shirt. He couldn't help but gape in awe at her.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:28 pm

She smiled and ran her finger down his stomach to his belt buckle, hooking her fingers around it.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Pluto smirked up at her, messing with her hair and letting it fall freely instead of in the style she ha put it up into.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:43 pm

She smiled as her hair fell around her face and sat back onto Pluto's thighs.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Pluto grinned and looked at her, breaking his lips off from hers slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:23 pm

She unhooked his belt buckle and slid the belt out of its loops and threw it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Pluto smirked and watche her as he laid back, snapping his fingers and making the lights dim around them.

OOC: chat?
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:44 pm

She unbuttoned his pants slowly and slid them off his legs.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:46 pm

He smiled and slid his hands to her underwear, which he removed within the next seconds.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Bellona almost ripped his boxer briefs ((yes i make these decisions for you) in her haste to pull them off.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:55 pm

OOC: stop being awesome lol. Come to chat?

BIC: Pluto smirked at her as they were both naked within the dim light.
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:04 pm

((the chat won't let me log in)

She raised her eyebrows. "Isn't this where the man takes control? For humans at least?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:06 pm

(Weird. I'll admin you, then try)

Pluto nodded and moved to kiss her neck.
(Should we continue this scene in chat/pm or lapse?)
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:16 pm

((lapse? and its still not working. i think its my internet)
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:22 pm

(Lapse means skip it all)
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:22 pm

(( oh no i dont want to do that. haha woops)
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:27 pm

(So we continue it? In pm or in the topic?)
Back to top Go down
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:28 pm

((we should probably go to pm if you wanna keep this topic pg)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of   Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romantic dinner in some European country I forgot the name of
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Europe-
Jump to: