The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Jiaolong, River Dragon I_vote_lcapJiaolong, River Dragon I_voting_barJiaolong, River Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Jiaolong, River Dragon I_vote_lcapJiaolong, River Dragon I_voting_barJiaolong, River Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Jiaolong, River Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade
Shade

Jiaolong, River Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Jiaolong, River Dragon   Jiaolong, River Dragon EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Monster/demon form

Name: Jiaolong
Species:Dragon
Height:25'
Length: 20m if you include the tail.
Mother(if any):
Father(if any):
Offspring(if any):other Dragons
Weapon: Fire, claws, tail, wings.
Flaws (at least 3):slow, it cannot kill on its feet but can attack and fly very fast. It is immune to anything having to do with water but is easily knocked out if attacked by Earth types or Lightning types. Ballistophobia, fear of missiles because he was often shot or enemies would try to her for just being a Dragon.Daemonophobia, fear of evil because he had been betrayed once. Athazagoraphobia, fear of being forgotten because he has done many good deeds.
Hobbies: Practising flying/aerial tricks. Strengthening power.
Powers:Fire breathing and can fly, summon floods and rain.
Picture:Jiaolong, River Dragon RANTH
Personal history*; Jiaolong is one of the nine dragons, part of the nine dragon scrolls. She is the legendary river Dragon, capable of summoning floods and rain.
RP example*: I whirled around and dived back down to snap at the wooden dummy. I stared intently and spun quickly, whipping my tail straight into the dummy’s chest. The dummy crashed to the ground and that is when I knew that I was reading for anything. I returned to the palace made by the villagers who honored my heroic deeds. I flew up into the night sky when I saw an old villager, a former priest wave at me. I flew down and landed gently, “ what is it?” I asked. He replied,” You have been sent on an important mission, Beijing is very dry, there haven’t been any rain. Please help them survive this droit.” I inclined my head in understanding and replied,’ Very well,” “Good Luck, my lord,” He wished me as I flapped my mighty wings and flew to Beijing, China.
Notes:
Back to top Go down

Jiaolong, River Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Unapproved-
Jump to: