The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Courtney Bellonas I_vote_lcapCourtney Bellonas I_voting_barCourtney Bellonas I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Courtney Bellonas I_vote_lcapCourtney Bellonas I_voting_barCourtney Bellonas I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Courtney Bellonas EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Courtney Bellonas EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Courtney Bellonas EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Courtney Bellonas EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Courtney Bellonas EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Courtney Bellonas EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Courtney Bellonas EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Courtney Bellonas EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Courtney Bellonas EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Courtney Bellonas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gregor

Courtney Bellonas Empty
PostSubject: Courtney Bellonas   Courtney Bellonas EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Name:Courntney Adams
Eyes:blue
Hair:red
Skin Tone:tanned
Body Type:muscular
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Bellona
Mortal Parent:David Adames
Siblings:Non
Talents:duelling ,archery , knife combat and bare combat ,running jumping
Flaws:over confident and has hubris (fatal pride)
Powers:can summon a baoar twice a day for half an hour
Weapon:a imperial gold knife ,a long imperial gold sabre and a bow with imperial tipped arrows.
Clothing:she wears a ripped black tsnk top with ripped jeans
History:She was born in afghanistan and was raised by her mom .People took the mick out of her for having flaming red hair.She never could get educatedso her mom taught her survival tricks.She learnt to hunt and fight with her mom.And then one day her mom left she said it was to do with an army.She then packed her bag with supplys and set off.She made loads of friends around the world and grew to like any food she was given.Most of her friends were tramps or poor people.she settled in england quite well till the immagration offices caught her and took her to the USA.
RP Example:I awoke my mom must have gone out I thought seeing her empty bed.But boy was I wrong she was packing a load of weapons into her Backpack."where are you going mom!" I asked."to train an army with pluto!"She said. "Will I see you again !" I asked tears trickling down my face."I don't know darling we'll have to see!" she said and she left me all alone in the house.
And I cried into my knees then went to grab a bag and stuffed it with my weapons.And I ran...
Notes:has a low temper and doesn't like to be pushed around
Back to top Go down

Courtney Bellonas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Unapproved-
Jump to: