The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Main plot (Sawyers plot) I_vote_lcapMain plot (Sawyers plot) I_voting_barMain plot (Sawyers plot) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Main plot (Sawyers plot) I_vote_lcapMain plot (Sawyers plot) I_voting_barMain plot (Sawyers plot) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Main plot (Sawyers plot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Main plot (Sawyers plot) Empty
PostSubject: Main plot (Sawyers plot)   Main plot (Sawyers plot) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Sawyers plot and prophecy.....

If a child of Aphrodite and Apollo is born,
He shall be Zeus's bane, or thorn,
And if truly evil he becomes,
Olympus will be done,
And if he's 18 when this occurs,
The giants will come back from the netherworld,
His parents shall be put under a spell, 
As the world turned to hell

Prelude: Merida, daughter and huntress of Artemis is captured by Gaea and taken to alaska where Gaea takes over her mind partially. Rachel then helps Merida escape and find her mother. Merida who has the knowledge of prophecy, tells her mother who goes with Merida to watch aphrodite and Apollo. However Apollo and Aphrodite get married and have a kid anyway, without the other gods knowing because Zues forbade them to give birth. The two gods have twins, a boy an a girl, however the girl is stolen while Aphrodite is recovering and they never learn about her till later.

First part: Hestia, Athena, and of course Artemis keep watching Apollo and Aphrodite and sawyer on Zeus's orders because he is afraid the prophecy will come true. Finally around age 8 sawyer meets Merida and he falls in love with her, but she as a huntress doesn't care, until they get alone time and he surprise kisses her, banishing gaeas control from her mind, until later. After that only Rachel knows about Merida's love and the two girls become like sisters. Eventually however Aphrodite is spying on sawyer and discovers this, but doesn't tell Apollo cause of his hate towards Merida for killing his half blood son. However at Sawyers prom (he was raised as an ordinary kid) Artemis, looking for Merida finds Merida and sawyer kissing and has a strict talk about it. In the end Merida convinces Artemis to let them date, but Artemis gives them guidelines and scares sawyer a lot. Then Merida sneaks in Sawyers room one night and Aphrodite catches them doing stuff Artemis said not to, such as kissing. After this Rachel learns of Sawyers twin sister and goes to find her, only to be captured by Gaea, and is used as bait to lure sawyer and Merida in. Gaea manages to capture sawyer and control Merida again, saying that only a kiss from her one love could free her. (ironic much?) 

The war begins(if there is a war): Gaea forcibly makes sawyer and his twin work for her, under the threat she will destroy the things they love, including Merida who has been fighting Gaea's control the entire time. Then on Sawyers 18th birthday they raise the first giant, who then would raise the others. Then Gaea, planning to go back on her word, tries to kill Sawyers twin, but at the same moment sawyer tricks Merida into kissing him, therefore saving her from Gaea's control. However they are too late to save his twin, which Gaea turns her evil and let's her loose to kill merida, which is one of Sawyers flaws.

We go from there

If there isn't a war:Then Gaea, planning to go back on her word, tries to kill Sawyers twin, but at the same moment sawyer tricks Merida into kissing him, therefore saving her from Gaea's control. However they are too late to save his twin, which Gaea turns her evil and let's her loose to kill merida, which is one of Sawyers flaws.
Back to top Go down

Main plot (Sawyers plot)
Page 1 of 1