The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
My First Monster I_vote_lcapMy First Monster I_voting_barMy First Monster I_vote_rcap 
Green15
My First Monster I_vote_lcapMy First Monster I_voting_barMy First Monster I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
My First Monster EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
My First Monster EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
My First Monster EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
My First Monster EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
My First Monster EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
My First Monster EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
My First Monster EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
My First Monster EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
My First Monster EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

My First Monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

My First Monster Empty
PostSubject: My First Monster   My First Monster EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Name:Kayliegh
Species:Siren
Height:4'7
Length:Not really sure for a sirennn....
Mother(if any):Unkown
Father(if any):Unkown
Offspring(if any):None
Weapon:A small CB dagger for her human form
Flaws (at least 3):
Hobbies:Swimming,and singing
Powers:Her singing voice leads sailors to their death. She can use her power depending on how rested she is.If shes not rested its 4-5 hours,alot of rest a couple days or maybe a week. Normal rest is One day.
Picture:Siren Form:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qlVmv50C1N0/TThW1DMsYZI/AAAAAAAAAvU/WfIz0cxtaco/s1600/aquamarine-3.jpg She looks the same but with legs in human form xD
Personal history*;Kayliegh grew up in a cave by herself. She tried to avoid water at all times..or singing. She would occasinally go out there and sing but that was only if she had a strong urge. I mean it had to be MAJOR. She wants to be a normal teen but apparently that wont happen anytime soon.She gets by,by telling people shes terrified of water because if shes near it she has the urge. She moves around place to place looking for a permanant home..AWAY from water. Sarah loves to sing so not singing is hard. If shes around somebody who is she finds an ocean jumps in,turns to siren form and begins to sing. It may take her days but if she has the urge she would travel for months. Other than that shes really sweet,outgoing,and bubbly.
RP example*:I walk down the street at about 8:00. The street lights flicker on and off but the full moon helps me to see better. I see a jogger ad fumble trying to out in my earphones but im to late. I freeze up and run towards the water. The human part of me completley gone at the moment. I jump into the water and sprout my aquamarine tail. I swim out to the nearest rock and begin to sing the siren song. I see my first victim jump overboard their tiny sailboat. Swimming for me like a maniac. I smile when he gets over. I grab him by the collar and dround him. I watch him sink to the bottom. I swim back to the shore satisfied until I return to human. I sob and sob. I feel so awful every time I do that. I was a monster.Literally.
Notes:

Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

My First Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Monster   My First Monster EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

My First Monster
Page 1 of 1