The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL I_vote_lcapMy rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL I_voting_barMy rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL I_vote_rcap 
Green15
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL I_vote_lcapMy rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL I_voting_barMy rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason
Admin

My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL Empty
PostSubject: My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL   My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am

Name: Mason Valley
Parents: Hydros and Emily Valley
Species (I.E. Mortal, demigod, nature spirit, monster): DT
Place of origin: USA
Physical Description: Glasses, brown hair (sticking up in the front sometimes), green braces, CHB shirt or Nike/Under Armour shirt, jeans or Nike/Under Armour shorts, N/A shoes, pale skin, about 5'4", skinny (only 91 pounds)
Personality: nice, nervous, sometimes stingy, good guy, outgoing, but usually quiet when not around family/friends, a bit whiny, really smart, geeky
Weapon: A dagger from the Shed: it's CB: called Hydrone
Flaws: A bit whiny, a bit stingy, scared of spiders and heights, doesn't really like beaches, scared of snakes and sharks a bit, scared of death, scared of drowning, claustrophic, germaphobe
Powers:
1) Controlling water
2) Can turn invisible using water (enough water to cover up his entire body
3) Can breathe underwater
4) Can speak to any animal that has involvement with water in their life cycle
5) Shapeshifting
6) Can heal in water
7) Nearly invincible in water
8.) Can summon any water vehicle to his need (ex: a ship, a cruise, etc.)
9) Can summon water from the nearest source anywhere
History: Mason lived in Miami, Florida with his mother. He was very scared of water, though, and had always been scared of the ocean. His mother always told him that he could be a good swimmer; it was in his blood. She told him that his father, a man named Phil Ocean, had been an excellent swimmer, and did various other water things, too. Mason always questioned his father: why did he stay with his mother for two months, and leave when she became pregnant with him? He had returned the day of his birth, but disappeared quickly after his actual birth, and telling Emily he loved her, but they would most likely never meet again. Anyway, Mason, around the time he was eleven, moved with his mother to a house with a pool. He became more comfortable in water, and would stay in there for a long time each day. Recently, about a week ago, a man came, named Arnold World, and killed his mother, and attempted to kill him, until the entire house was flooded heavily. The huge water-house thing busted out of the house, and jetted across the sky like a wave. Mason was very scared; it reminded him of a rollercoaster. Mason was taken to Camp Half-Blood, and the man disappeared. That night, Mason was claimed. Many Half-Bloods were shocked. Chiron and Mr. D had just arrived when they heard there was a camper that had sneaked past them. They took him to the Big House and explained everything. He talked about what had happened. He had been sad and crying the entire day because of his mother. All the other campers are curious of him and scared. He is now new at camp, still figuring out his powers; and him and the two Camp Directors are trying to find out who Arnold World is.
(At Olympus, Zeus is furious, as is the rest of the gods/goddesses. Arnold World was Hades trying to get revenge on the Titans. Hydros had saved his son.)
(copied from another site)
RP Example: Mason walked around Camp, crying about his mother. Many people were staring at him. He went into his cabin, crying. He didn't want to be seen like this. Who in the world was Arnold World? WHY WOULD HE KILL HIS MOTHER? Mason thought that if it wasn't for the wave, which he figured was from his Titan father, he also would've been dead, but that didn't matter. His mother mattered. He laid on his bunk. Why was this so complicated? Why did he have to be in this position?
Notes:
When he arrives to Olympus eventually, him and Poseidon are going to have a father/son bond, because they're alike in a way. Him and Hades are going to be enemies.
'Arnold World' was a play on 'Underworld.'
His GFGP is a walking, talking, living stuffed animal dog named Brownie. Brownie will not die until Mason does; if burned or something, he regenerates.
Back to top Go down

My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Page 1 of 1