The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Taylor Gates, Party city girl I_vote_lcapTaylor Gates, Party city girl I_voting_barTaylor Gates, Party city girl I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Taylor Gates, Party city girl I_vote_lcapTaylor Gates, Party city girl I_voting_barTaylor Gates, Party city girl I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Taylor Gates, Party city girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Taylor Gates, Party city girl Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Gates, Party city girl   Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:27 am

Taylor Gates, Party city girl Keha_6
Name:Taylor Gates
Eyes: brownish black
Hair: dirty blonde
Skin Tone: a little pale(without the glitter)
Body Type: slim
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Austin Gates
Siblings: Karen Gates( Wild Girlz 2 is her nickname)
Talents: dancing
Flaws: She's hype almost all the time, she's doesn't pay attention to what she's doing, and she fears beingt alone in the dark
Powers: She can change her looks, she doesn't do it much except her wild girl look
Weapon: none
Clothing: She can go for ripped shorts and neon colored boots with a dangling tank top. But when she goes out to Party she's wearing boots, a nice dress that shows off her back and jewlry

History: Taylor was first born to Austin, Karen would've been her twin but Aphrodite wanted a reason to see Austin again, she waited for Taylor to turn a year before giving birth to Karen. Anyways, Austin was owned a big hotel company , providing his daughters with money. He should of known by the time Taylor was three she would've been a diva/party animal. Taylor wasn't up for school much and her dad gput them in the best program, she would skip school to hang outside in a parking lot and dance. Taylor loved partying and it was too late for her dad to do anything about it, she was already making fale ID's for her and Karen. Taylor does nothing but party and dance, she would only be home at least two times a week.

RP Example: Taylor handed the guy her ID. The fake one as she just ran into the club, Taylor wasn't up for drinking much, she would hop on the dance floor and dance. If you don't know Taylor, you wouldn't know her moves, as she slowly dropped down to the floor and worked her way up, slowly pumping her fist and popping her chest. Taylor seemed to always dance by herself, it was habit, even if people wanted to dance with her. She would reject and just dance.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Gates, Party city girl   Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 am

Approved and she should go see her mom, who's in Vegas
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Gates, Party city girl   Taylor Gates, Party city girl EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 am

awesome!Kay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Gates, Party city girl   Taylor Gates, Party city girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Taylor Gates, Party city girl
Page 1 of 1