The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Gavin Son Of Thanatos I_vote_lcapGavin Son Of Thanatos I_voting_barGavin Son Of Thanatos I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Gavin Son Of Thanatos I_vote_lcapGavin Son Of Thanatos I_voting_barGavin Son Of Thanatos I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Gavin Son Of Thanatos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GavinP

Gavin Son Of Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Gavin Son Of Thanatos   Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:47 am

Name: Gavin Pritchard
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Skin Tone: Tanned
Body Type: Muscular
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Thanatos
Mortal Parent: Ann Marie Stewart
Siblings: None
Talents: Knife throwing, sword fighting, hand-to-hand combat
Flaws: Has a bad temper all the time and his attitude is terrible to anybody he dislikes. He cannot trust people
Powers: Can shadow travel. Can summon 5 dead army memebers to fight for him.
Weapon: Stygian Iron Sword
Clothing: Tracksuits etc.
History: He has been Kicked out of numerous schools due to fighting and monsters attacking. That many that he was placed in a boarding school with people with anger issues. He was not popular at any of the schools he attended partly because the fact that he hates popular people. He never knew he was a half-blood until his mother told him when she died. He was attacked by an Empousa when he was a young child.
RP Example: I keep running. I risk a quick look over my shoulder, bad idea! The hellhound keeps chasing me. I put on a burst of speed and hear it growling even from a distance. Somebody around 30 meters ahead of starts to come in sight. This is where it will get tricky with the ground being wet. I start to run hoping I wont fall, no such luck. I slide and fall on my face. This is too much of a delay... The hellhound pounces on my chest and i muster just enough strength to kick it off me. I get up and run up to the person... Just a few more meters and i'll be safe. I get to them and ask them for help. I hear the thud of the hellhound falling down dead. The last thing i remember is hearing somebody talking to me. That was when i passed out.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Gavin Son Of Thanatos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gavin Son Of Thanatos   Gavin Son Of Thanatos EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:19 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Gavin Son Of Thanatos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: