The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form I_vote_lcapKaty Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form I_voting_barKaty Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form I_vote_lcapKaty Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form I_voting_barKaty Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form Empty
PostSubject: Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form   Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 pm

Name:Katy Perry (Kathryn Hudson)
Birthday:October 25 1984
Eyes:Greyish Blue
Hair:Black...but occainally at events and concerts she wears wigs
Skin Tone:Normal
Body Type:Skinny
Accent:American
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Apollo
Mortal Parent:Mary Hudson
Siblings:An older sister and a younger brother who are both mortals
Place or origin:Santa Barbra,California
Education/occupation:Preforming
Ethnic background:American but Portuguese and German on her mothers side
Personality:Outgoing,bubbly,fun,weird (in a good way)
Hobbies;Going on tours and putting on concerts
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Spoiler:
Talents:Singing,and being herself 24/7 no matter what
Flaws:She is a little clumsy,she makes friends to easily
Powers:
Weapon:A CB sword
Clothing:Crazy clothes for concerts,and jeans or shorts depending on the weather,and a long sleeve dress shirt or short sleeves depending once again on the weather
History(6 sentence):Katy Perry was born October 25 1984,with the birthname of Kathryn Elizabeth Hudson. She first became famous in 2008 and changed her name to Katy Perry. She goes on tours alot and is a HUGE star.She continues to write amazing songs and has a movie coming out. She grew up in a normal house with average money. She had lots of friends and was very very happy.

RP Example(6 sentence):I smile as I walk out onto the stage. The crowd roaring. "HELLO SAN FRANSISCO!!!"I hear an even larger roar. "HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT!"I hear a unison of people saying "GOOD!" "GREAT!!WELL I HAVE A GREAT SHOW FOR YOU SO STICK AROUND!"I go and quickly change into my pink wig and crazy outfit. I come back out and sing 'California girls.' in the middle of it I let the crowd sing. "I cant hear youu!"I say and hear them sing 1000000% louder. Once the songs over I say "Thank you..thank you all for beleving in my weirdness." I hear a couple laughs then a "LOVE YA KATY!" I call back "Love you to!" then hear the crowd scream I just laugh
Notes:
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form   Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Katy Perry and J.B. on the way with a seprate form
Page 1 of 1