The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Ariel Santiago(WIP) I_vote_lcapAriel Santiago(WIP) I_voting_barAriel Santiago(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Ariel Santiago(WIP) I_vote_lcapAriel Santiago(WIP) I_voting_barAriel Santiago(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Ariel Santiago(WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Ariel Santiago(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Ariel Santiago(WIP)   Ariel Santiago(WIP) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:58 am

Ariel Santiago(WIP) 3d90b59aba8dfa40e7bd29837916ba39

Name: Ariel Santiago
Birthday: April 5
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin Tone: a light brown ( She's 90% Puerto Rican and 10% Cherokee)
Body Type: slim, her figure is lovely
Accent:none
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Kardia Fotias
Mortal Parent: Bill Santiago
Siblings: Bilga Santiago
Place or origin: USA
Education/occupation: School
Ethnic background: She Puerto rican and a little Native American
Personality: Ariel is really nice, she can be arrogant at times but she is really sweet. She i nice but she doesn't like disrepectful people and she will fight if she has too
Hobbies; Dancing, all types of fighting techniques, swimming
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Talents: She can dance
Flaws: Arrogant, black outs( Thinking of her past), and she fears cyclops
Powers: She does this tiype of dance that sends joy threw people around, she can do this ten times a day. She can control peoples hearts, how they beat, how much blood they can pump, etc.. limited to five times a day
Weapon: She has a machete (like her moms) that just a regular pin and she keeps it in her boot.
Clothing:
History(6 sentence): Kardia is still a maiden goddess but she's been watching a man, who reminded her of Hephesteus. Bill Santiago owned his own shop where he helped fix cars. Bill was a lonely man with only one daughter named Bilga. Kardia thought the only way she could meet Bill is through his daughter, Bilga was a five year old girl, so she attended her school as a teacher. And she would always call Bill in for meeting, just so they could talk. She loved how handsome he was and how sweet he was. She loved his gentleman attitude and as they got closer, Kardia had his child. It was an accident though. She told him who she was and how it was wrong for her to have a child. As soon at Ariel was born she already gave her to Bill. He was upset, to see the only woman he will love gone. But he raised Ariel anyways; and she reminded him so much of her mother, he couldn't bare it. he sent her to a boarding school for awhile. Ariel thought it was her, she would cry every night and sometimes even run away. At the age of ten when she ran away, she literally bumped into a cyclops, who threw her around like a rag doll. He luckily stopped and walked away and the next time Ariel went home she joined a class of different type of fighting moves. Once she hurt a girl, taking all of her anger out on her. Soon her father died and it hurt her and her sister, they moved in with their abusive aunt. After a year of that Ariel couldn't take it as she launched at her aunt and instantly killed her. They didn't know what to do. But her sister attended a school for dancing and so did Ariel. There she learned her power of spreading joy, even to herself. But Ariel soon learn she couldn't stay long and ran away.

RP Example(6 sentence): A big riot was happening in the street. Ariel noticed she was in the middle of it as a fight broke out, it was hard for her to get through. She couldn;t take it as she started doing her little dancing. She hummed some old song.
Notes:
Back to top Go down

Ariel Santiago(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: