The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Daughters of Annadite I_vote_lcapDaughters of Annadite I_voting_barDaughters of Annadite I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Daughters of Annadite I_vote_lcapDaughters of Annadite I_voting_barDaughters of Annadite I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Daughters of Annadite EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Daughters of Annadite EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Daughters of Annadite EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Daughters of Annadite EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Daughters of Annadite EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Daughters of Annadite EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Daughters of Annadite EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Daughters of Annadite EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Daughters of Annadite EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Daughters of Annadite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Daughters of Annadite Empty
PostSubject: Daughters of Annadite   Daughters of Annadite EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Daughters of Annadite Tumblr_m50wbq3hOa1rwqxm7o2_500

Name: Mariah Mistillo
Birthday: April 8
Eyes:
Hair:
Skin Tone: tan
Body Type: slim
Accent: italian/ New York accent
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Annadite( She thinks Aphrodite)
Mortal Parent: Tye Mistillo
Siblings:none
Place or origin: USA
Education/occupation: school
Ethnic background: She is 90 percent Italian and 10 percent african american
Personality: Sweet, lots of attitude and independant will but very caring, she cares for alot of people
Hobbies;rapping on the streets
Picture or 10 sentence physical description: above
Talents: Rapping
Flaws: fears the minotour, and she does this hand twitching thing every two hours
Powers: She can destroy a relationship or make people go out for at least an hour, limited to five times a day
Weapon: She keeps a dagger in her shirt
Clothing: She's always wearing any type of t-shirt and shorts with hight top sneakers

History(6 sentence): Annadite one day took the wine of Dinyousous. She didn't know how strong it was and ended up losing her memory of who she was. She ran into a boy who was about seventeen and part of a mafia. He asked her what her name was and she kept telling him Aphrodite, goddess of love. He believe her and on that same night they got together. She had Mariah faster than she thought in 2 days tops, and in those same two days she couldn't remember a thing. Once Mariah was born her dad didn't know what to do with her, so he handed her to her grandmother, who was italian and african american. Her grandmother was actually cool! And growing up in a poor neighborhood, everyone like rap. She adapted to it and just starting rapping herself. Her dad soon told her how she was 'daughter of Aphrodite'.

RP Example(6 sentence): Mariah walked swiftly down the street in blue shorts, black and purple hight top nikes and a white shirt that said 'Handle da truth.' She walked down the street with a pretty but fierce look on her face. She kept blowing bubbles with her gum and popping it. Mariah was bad.
Notes:

Daughters of Annadite Jojo_1-1024

Name: Isriella
Myth: Made up roman god
God/goddess/Titan/titaness of: musical voice, dance, intimacy and romance
Father (if any): Roman Apollo
Mother (if any): Annadite
Siblings (if any):
Children (if any):
Picture of modern form:
Animal: Swan
Symbol: A gypsy dancing/ ballerinas
Husband/wife: N/A
Powers (if a made up god): She can charmspeak and compell people, control their moods, give people two left feet, mute them

Ancient picture:
Flaws (2): Cocky and too competitive

RP example*: Iriella walked into the arts school she attended for fun. She didn;t need a school to tell her how good she was. She stood in the front row, she wanted people to see her." When I sing, I want you all to sing lower than me." She told the class. And they listened. Iriella is really sweet until it comes to music. She just becomes another person then.

Personal history*:
Notes:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blaze Lalonde
Admin
Blaze Lalonde

Daughters of Annadite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughters of Annadite   Daughters of Annadite EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:02 pm

I know this is a WIP but how can they resist Mariah's powers? Do they have to be deeply in love or something?
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegends.rpg-board.net

Daughters of Annadite
Page 1 of 1