The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Sweetest flower you know! I_vote_lcapSweetest flower you know! I_voting_barSweetest flower you know! I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Sweetest flower you know! I_vote_lcapSweetest flower you know! I_voting_barSweetest flower you know! I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Sweetest flower you know! EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Sweetest flower you know! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Sweetest flower you know! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Sweetest flower you know! EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Sweetest flower you know! EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Sweetest flower you know! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Sweetest flower you know! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Sweetest flower you know! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Sweetest flower you know! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Sweetest flower you know!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Sweetest flower you know! Empty
PostSubject: Sweetest flower you know!   Sweetest flower you know! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:58 pm

You start off with 4 slots.
Sweetest flower you know! 110312d1340347108-jojo-levesque-2012-jojo-levesque-images
Demigod/Legacy Form

Name:
Ladasha Smithsonian

Birthdate: December 25
Place of birth: Brazil

Appearance: tan skin, pretty face and lovely long curly brown hair
Style: dresses and designer things and she is a biracial ( White and Puerto Rican)
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown
Weight: 97ilbs
Height:5'1
Body Type: beautiful model like figure
Skin Color: tan, almost Caremel
Picture(optional):

Mythology:
How many years have they been at their camp?:2

God Parent(only for demigods): Cybele

Mortal Parent(only for demigods): Raphael Smithsonian
Mother(only for legacies):
Father(only for legacies):
Godly Granparent(only for legacies):

Powers:
She can control animals, ones that do not belong to anyone. And make small mountains out of the ground that are 5 feet tall and 3 feet wide both are five times day because she gets tired after that many times

Flaws:
She will do anything for nature and fears dieing

Bio:

Raphael was part of a peace corps. He loved nature and to climb mountains. A perfect man for Cybele. They met in Africa, he seen her with a lion pride. He loved her then. He seen her again in Asia while he was climbing a mountain there and finally he approached her. Cybele loved the gentleman he was and how he asked her before doing anything. They went steady for three months, and when the time was right they had their... moment. Cybele gave Rapheal a baby lamb and told him she needed him to hold on and care for the baby lamb while she was gone. He did and took the lamb with him. But as he stayed in Brazil, that's when Cybele gave him his gorgeous baby girl Ladasha. The baby lamb was for Dasha. Cybele revealed who she was to Raphael, he was disappointed but understood why she couldn't marry him. Raphael quite the peace corps and started his own landscaping business. He wanted Dasha to have the same childhood he had so he bought a farm, Dasha loved the farm but she loved visiting the woods, she bonded with the wild animals and nature there. But as she got older she realized who she was and her dad sent her to CHB. She didn't like the Aphrodite and Ares cabin but she enjoyed being with everyone else
Rp Example
Dasha walked threw the woods. waving to the nymphs and the satyrs that made googly eyes at her. Wubby followed her. It was lovely there

Notes: She loves to dance
And she has a lamb named Wubby
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin

Sweetest flower you know! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetest flower you know!   Sweetest flower you know! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 pm

...you need to mention the Demigod Travelers somewhere.
Back to top Go down

Sweetest flower you know!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Old character forms-
Jump to: