The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Hades god of the underworld I_vote_lcapHades god of the underworld I_voting_barHades god of the underworld I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Hades god of the underworld I_vote_lcapHades god of the underworld I_voting_barHades god of the underworld I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Hades god of the underworld EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Hades god of the underworld EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Hades god of the underworld EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Hades god of the underworld EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Hades god of the underworld EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Hades god of the underworld EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Hades god of the underworld EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Hades god of the underworld EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Hades god of the underworld EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Hades god of the underworld

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gregor

Hades god of the underworld Empty
PostSubject: Hades god of the underworld   Hades god of the underworld EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Name:Hades
Myth:Hades was one of the children of kronos and mother rhea who grew inside kronos
God/goddess/Titan/titaness of:The underworld
Father (if any): Kronos
Mother (if any):Mother Rhea
Siblings (if any): His sisters were Hera and Hestia. Demeter Poseidon and Zeus are his brothers
Children (if any):Nico de angelo , bianca de angelo
Picture of modern form:
Spoiler:

Animal: cerbarus
Symbol:
Spoiler:

Husband/wife: peresphone
Powers (if a made up god):
Notes:
Ancient picture:
Spoiler:

Flaws (2): Holding grudges and has a very bad sense of humor
RP example*: hades walked over to the girl "I've been expecting you !"I sneered. the girl stuttered ""wha-t do yo-u mea-n!" she started backing against the wall ."Your the next possible oracle!" Hades muttered "You will never take the crumbling orcale!".He summoned a armed skeleton and then it shot...The boy hair singed to a deep black tone as hades clicked his fingers burning the boys hair slightly.The boy pulled out a rusty knife and threw it at hades , it caught hades pale sking and hades winced as golden blood trickled down his arm.Hades launched at the boy poised to kill and he grabbed the boys throat and then the boy dropped to the floor with a loud thud.A cloud of darkness appeared and hades vanished.
Personal history*: Hades was trapped in kronos stomach as he was immortal, he grew.He was freed when kronos regurgitated him.Also he helped overthrow his father by following his brother zeus's lead.after beating kronos the realms were split between the big 3 and hades got the worst job in his opinion.He then one day saw peresphone Zeus gave hades permission but said he doubted Demeter would gve him permission.So hades decided to abduct pereshone while she was looking at flowers he.she was forced to be hades wife and demeter resided with them to.peresphone became queen of the large underworld.
Notes:
Back to top Go down

Hades god of the underworld
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: General :: Character Related :: Unapproved-
Jump to: