The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Wandering Wrath I_vote_lcapWandering Wrath I_voting_barWandering Wrath I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Wandering Wrath I_vote_lcapWandering Wrath I_voting_barWandering Wrath I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Wandering Wrath EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Wandering Wrath EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Wandering Wrath EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Wandering Wrath EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Wandering Wrath EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Wandering Wrath EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Wandering Wrath EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Wandering Wrath EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Wandering Wrath EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Wandering Wrath

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Krōdha walked peaceful amongst a small plain.His six arms slightly swayed as he walked.His usual angery expression was replaced by small ye peaceful smile.No fool has provoked him in days.His anger had not appeared in weeks,he was truly at peace,but also felt slightly lonely as he wandered,wondering if he'll meet someone.He sighed and continued walking,dismissing the thought.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:19 pm

OOC: may I join?
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:19 pm

OOC:Sure
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Kenzie hated china, and for some reason she thought that was ok as she walked down some worn path, not looking where's he was going per say. Her brunette hair flowed down her small body, a sword at her side as he walked through the environment, looking for something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Krōdha heard footsteps,making him look at the sounds scource.A girl,long hair,small body was walking along the opposite of Krōdha.He observed her slightly,unable to deem her friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:30 am

Kenzie paused, and knew something....not human was behind her. She carefully turned and saw him, noticing the six arms instantly, and walking closer. She was curious, yet also on guard as she approached him.
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 7:09 am

Krōdha paused for a moment.Seeing she did not lash out at him there and then,he resumed walking calmy to her,attempting to look less threatening.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:02 pm

She followed him closely, her eyes not looking at him, in fact, she was blindfolded as se followed him closely.
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 am

Krōdha moved closer to the girl cautionously,he knew looks can be deciveing.He then noticed the blindofold."Hello...?"He said to the girl,the quiet begining to get on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:07 pm

"Hello." She replied evenly, not showing any emotion as she came to an easy stop. "Who are you?" She questioned as her hand rested on her shesthe
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Krōdha frowned."I am Krōdha,son of Kali,Goddess of Destruction.Who might be you?"He said,crossing two of his arms as he stood there,practically towering over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:21 pm

"Kali....oh yes, her." She said bitterly. "And you do not need to know who I am, it's not important to you" she smirked and played with her sword handle "at you violent?" She questioned
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:28 pm

"Depends.You wish to be beaten into non-existence?"He responded,uncrossing his arms as he stood,readying himself,just in-case she tries something,nothing but annoyance on his face.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:29 pm

"Seeing that I was born in the eighth level of hell, I don't thinnthats possible" she smiled kindly "it was a simple question, to see if you were hostile in nature or perhaps smarter"
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:34 pm

Rolling his eyes,he loosened up and sat on the ground,crossing his legs."Who might you be?'He said,patting the spot on the ground next to him,gesturing her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:37 pm

She sat across from him, slowly Erving her blindfold to reveal one milky white eye, obviously blind, while the other was a cold black. "My name is Mackenzie." She said simply, not elaborating in the slightest
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:42 pm

"It's a pleasure"Said Krōdha,the annoyance in his voice was gone and now was calm."Who are your parents?"Asked Krōdha,slightly curious.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:44 pm

"Ah Puch and well, I never knew my mother" she replied as she played with the fabric of her blindfold. "Are you Indian?"
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Krōdha shruged"Technically,I''m half human but my father was,so I guess I am."He said,watching her play with the fabric.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 3:52 pm

She nodded "all I know is that I am 3/4 god" she replies and looked at his many arms "is that natural?"
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:00 pm

"What is?"He asked,unsure of what she was refering to.The up-most right arm of his scratched his head while lower-most left arm scratched his leg.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm

"The six arms, is that normal?" She asked as she set her blindfold down and pulled her knees up to her chest
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:22 pm

"For Hindu Gods and Goddesses,yes it is."He said,smiling inadvertly at how she was acting,almost like a little child.He streched out his arms and yawned,finally begining to relax.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:25 pm

She nodded, thinking as she looked around them @if your Hindu, why are you in china of all places?@ she said, her time obviously staring she was upset with china.
Back to top Go down
Krōdha
Krōdha

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:31 pm

"Well...my father and I traveled here when I was still a child.He died of illness though,so I became a wanderer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wrath   Wandering Wrath Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Wrath
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Asia :: China-
Jump to: