The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 I_voting_barI'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapI'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 I_voting_barI'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Azula frowned "she never fails..."
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Alauria took Azula back to the temple.

You sure about that? Didn't she fail to save you from your insanity? Oh wait, she never cared about you.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:18 pm

Axils gasped and stared at her friend
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:20 pm

"Azula you-" Alaric almost choked if it wasn't for Gaea butting in.

How many times did she come to see you while you were having a melt down?
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Azula snarled "none "
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm

"Azula, you know-"Alauria was cut off my Gaea.

Mhm... why did she bring you to Tartarus? Is it to leave you hear on your own?
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Azula snarled and tightened her jaw "maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Alauria slowly back into the temple. There was no way she would win this.

I say you finish her off, you would be a lot closer to your throne if you take at least one down.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Azula paused "no. Let her have her argument" she looked at her friend
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:34 pm

Alauria didn't know what to say."Azula..."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Azula looked at her and stepped closer "please..."
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:38 pm

"The gods. They would've shunned me." Alauria cried out to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Azula nodded "did you actually care?"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:42 pm

"I did." Alauria nodded.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Axils stepped closer "then ill take your advice"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:46 pm

"Really?" Alauria smiled.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Azula nodded
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm

Alauria hugged her friend.

She doesn't have the same priorities as you my dear. She will turn her back on you.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Azula hugged her friend back tight "no she won't"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:57 pm

We'll see... until then, Azula the throne is always open.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Axial nodded
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Alauria took her friend back to earth.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Azula sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)   I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm talkin' way back in the way back (Athens)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4