The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Watching a Princess I_vote_lcapWatching a Princess I_voting_barWatching a Princess I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Watching a Princess I_vote_lcapWatching a Princess I_voting_barWatching a Princess I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Watching a Princess EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Watching a Princess EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Watching a Princess EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Watching a Princess EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Watching a Princess EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Watching a Princess EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Watching a Princess EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Watching a Princess EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Watching a Princess EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Watching a Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Divalicious

Watching a Princess Empty
PostSubject: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:42 pm

The royal baby had been born, parades and cheers were althrough England. Alaurie walked through england, her hair out and curly. She wore a nice red jacket with brass buttons and a collar. She wore legging and high boots. She smiled at the images of her daughter. It was the first time any of her kids became what they deserved, royalty.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm

Thorne sat in the bushes, watching the royal parade and such, glad to be in England and to watch the spectacular presentation of the next in royalty. Her red hair was tied messily in a ponytail, but she didn care as she crouche low, avoiding any of the guards. Being a child of Demeter, it was easy to hide from mortals in the bushes, but demigods and monsters were a lot harder to fool. She slid her phone out of her pocket and took a few pictures, admiring the total family and how they stood proud among there subjects.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Alauria inhaled a smell. She could smell a demigods and so could her Priestesses who flew in the sky above like spirits. Alauria searched the area until they fell upon a bush with a demigod. Alauria watched her, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Thorne noticed nature spirits and other beings around her and knew it wouldn't be long until she would be found. She quickly put her phone away and pulled up her hood, stepping out of bushes in her camouflage sweatshirt, hoping she wouldn't be found. Wasn't it a crime to enter the royal grounds without invitation? She didn't care a Ashe started walking towards the harbor
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:59 pm

Alauria used her magic to slow time just a few seconds so she could join her priestess and follow the girl. She looked like her greek form again.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Thorne knew she was being followed and started running, she knew she could get to her boat....maybe. She wasnt sure as she tore down the British streets, attempting to get to her sailboat. Then again, if a goddess was behind her, she knew she was screwed.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Alauria followed and didn't even have to try hard to keep up. She knew it wasn't one of her kids, they could not leave her island and carried themselves like upper classmen. She flew ahead and jumped right in front of the girl."Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Thorne put on her brakes and stared, wondering what she was going to do. She backed up carefully, pulling her shears out from under her shirt and breaks them into two, making two staffs of wood with heavy iron tips. "Who are you?" She asked, trying to get around her to her boat
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 pm

"They never tell people about me..." alauria sighed."Alauria, greek goddess of mannerism and natural magic."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 9:34 pm

"So....?" Thorne replied evenly, tucking her weapon back away. "What do you want? I didn't do anything wrong"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:16 am

"That's where you're wrong." Alauria's appearance started to change like her mother's but it was really just her attire and hair style."You're outfit is very... Not like everyone else and you were hiding in a bush. That is rude and suspicious abd I'm letting you know now, if you ruin this parade, I will give you the image of a moose and wrap you up as a gift for your godly parent.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:43 am

"Typical god." She sighed and opened a bottle that she had and drank from it, smiling. "Maybe you just new to lighten up....like a flower" Thorne crafted a blooming tulip in her hands. "Stop acting like the other gods. It's annoying"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:46 am

Alauria scowled, but than she gazed at the flower and smirked."A tulip blosdoms,when its strong enough too. You're not a tulip... More of the disgusting zit on the Queen's ass." Alauria crossed her arms." You're like any other smart ass in Camp Half Blood. Oh and you're obvious drinking... Declares you trash. Child of Demeter? Oh I thought she could get better." Alauria laughed, mimicking an evil Queen." Honey, if gods acted like mortals, we'd be a lot ruthless, especially in your generation." Alauria snatched the tulip out the ground and crushed it."All I need are some poppy seeds and you'll be another story."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Thorne's eyes widened, not used to this type of language, or actions. She just wanted to see the royal child and leave.... She didn't know if she should retort or leave....then she remembered what she should do. "Well, I'll se you later than" she smiled and got onto her boat, ignoring the goddess now as she prepared the small sailboat for its voyage back across the sea to Barbados. She wanted to talk to the goddess more, but not when she was angered.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Alauria watched her on the boat and felt kind of bad. She was outside of her element, A lady did not make such smart remarks. The invisible priestess in the sky made a chattering noise and before you know it, the sea busted open and large creatures started to pour out.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 1:17 pm

Thorne cursed and closed her eyes, when they opened again they glowed green as she manipulates the plants inside her boat to lash out and knock back the creatures, an attempt to clear a path for herself. She didn't know what was happening, but she knew it wasn't good
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:20 pm

For a moment Alauria watched the young girl. She could not help the poor demigod as animals creeped upon her ship but Alauria could at least help."If you can call upon plants, can you call upon the animals?"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 3:50 pm

"Hell no! All I can do is botantical stuff" she was bein overwhelmed and it wasnt long until the ship cracked and began to sink, Thorne barely staying with her head babe water as she fought. She could manipulate seaweed too though, which she began to do to attempt to save herself.
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:56 pm

"What kind of food attracts animals?" Alauria asked.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:03 pm

"This isn't the time!" She growled as she crawled up onto the docks
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:18 pm

Alauria scowled at the girl."Watch it, I was only trying to help. The best I can do are hints, you know damn well gods cannot help a,demigod anymore then a hint." The goddess folded her hands across her waist.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Thorne closed her eyes and concentrated, calling on the plants in her boat to produce apples and peanuts and corn, that would attract birds and horses and elephants and animals that could hopefully help her
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 am

Alauria shook her head as odd plants grew in the sea."Try thinking of what a sea creature would eat."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:34 am

Thorne screamed as the monsters attacked her bit she did, algae and kelp and seaweed growing from her boat. She could feel here skin being bitten into as she tried to save herself
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:52 am

Alauria sadly stood there. She couldn't do anything about it. Semele was a priestess floating in air, she appearee by her mother knowing what she needed to do. With a wave of her hand, Semele made a horrible noise scaring tje monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching a Princess
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Europe :: Great Britain-
Jump to: