The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Watching a Princess - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWatching a Princess - Page 4 I_voting_barWatching a Princess - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Watching a Princess - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWatching a Princess - Page 4 I_voting_barWatching a Princess - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Watching a Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Watching a Princess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Thornes brave and steady look broke the moment they were outside of the palace, her pretty features showing fear and sadness as she pulled her arm from the grasp of Semele. A heavy sigh escaped her lips and a tear crossed her pale cheek though she wiped it away quickly and reached for her pocket, pulling from it some garden shears and a small bonsai plant that expanded to proper size when it was removed from her pocket. Quietly the child of Demeter began to trim it as she walked alongside her friend...well maybe. She really liked Semele, she was really nice and pretty and seemed kind, but after the meeting with such a perfectionist she wasn't exactly sure if she could trust them... After a moment she raised her green eyes to look at the other girl "maybe your mom is right about 'monsters' and I'm just an idiot..." She murmured.

OOC: Could we do an rp with azula and the goddess? Perhaps years ago, when azula was kind and then another in modern era? You can start ^.^
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:06 pm

"No, you're not, my mother is just having a rough time. You know, If Kronos succeeded she was to become his queen?" She smiled at Thorne."My mother wanted a better world... Zeus and Kronos... there's no different. Not to mentioned Hades destroyed her..."

OOC: where?
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:11 pm

OOC: anywhere you want!

BIC; Thorne sighed "oh....well..." She put her bonsai down and smiled at her. "I want you and your mother to....attend something with me" She told her with a small smile. "Just you two, and you don't need to dress regally"

OOC: I also have a plot in mind Wink an actual world domination scheme
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:12 pm

"What is it exactly?" Semele raised an eyebrow.

OCC: Okay! I smell a scheme.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Thorne smiled "a dinner. You and your mother with me and my family"

OOC; Thorne isn't scheming, she wants to be nice. Azula...well the rp will reveal. Basically her and your goddess were good friends when azula was good
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Semele laughed."A dinner? Expect my mother to dress up all fancy. I'll try my best to look normal but all I have are silk dresses. I'm a Disney princess."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:22 pm

Thorne laughed "well, it's not going to be fancy on my side...but I want to make peace with your mother, and your family"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Semele nodded."Not a lot of people care for us. If you think we're bad you should meet my mother's counterpart's kids. Lupa doesn't want them."
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 4:28 pm

"Tell your mother ill be her friend or whatever, ill help you guys and anything you need, ill try to help with. You guys are really xool, and you deserve to be treated as such. Ill tell my dad to borrow one of his companies large yachts"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Semele nodded."I will tell her." They soon made itbto the shores of the island.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:53 pm

Thorne grinned "so....see you in Virginia?"

OOC; ill make the topic for that
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:10 am

"Virginia." Semele smiled before making a small boat made of different minerals.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 8:31 am

Thorne giggled "yup"
Back to top Go down
Divalicious
Divalicious

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:58 pm

"See you then. I'll be wearing a Cinderella dress!"
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:40 pm

She laughed and nodded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching a Princess   Watching a Princess - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching a Princess
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Immortals :: Role Play Area :: Europe :: Great Britain-
Jump to: