The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Some character based off of me I_vote_lcapSome character based off of me I_voting_barSome character based off of me I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Some character based off of me I_vote_lcapSome character based off of me I_voting_barSome character based off of me I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Some character based off of me EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Some character based off of me EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Some character based off of me EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Some character based off of me EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Some character based off of me EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Some character based off of me EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Some character based off of me EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Some character based off of me EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Some character based off of me EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Some character based off of me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Some character based off of me Empty
PostSubject: Some character based off of me   Some character based off of me EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Name: Zane Martin Ross
Race: American 
Height: 5:9
Weight: 134 pounds
Skin color: tan
Accent?: slight southern accent
Hair: dark brown, almost black. Stands straight up and is about 3/4 inch long
Eyes: green/amber colored eyes
Body type: medium build, semi-muscular, lean
Physical description: tall and lean, very athletic looking. Wears brown glasses.
Mother: Hecate 
Father: Patrick Ross 
Siblings?: oldest of two, savvie
Pets?: wheaten terrier
Clothing style: ripped black jeans, camo navy seals hat, confederate t-shirt, leather belt, bracelet, dog tag necklace, glasses, leather jacket, combat boots
Weapon: staff that turns into bracelet, throwing knife that he hides up his sleeve
Powers: some elemental magic (water, fire,), his magic is very weak compared to immortals and to the demititans, he is a worthy opponent, but not a major threat.
Flaws: needles, doctors, easily bullied, 
Place of origin: Richmond, Virginia
Medical condition: healthy, has a past history of surgerys and infections
Interests: to long of a list to mention
Hobbies: Legos, architectural designing, engineering, wilderness survivor, sharpshooting, archery, rifling, hiking, camping, fishing, martial arts reading, writing, Rockclimbing, ect.

Personal history: Zane was born on Friday, October 7, 1997 to Patrick Ross and Hecate. However as a goddess, Hecate left, leaving Patrick to care for his son.  When zane was two he fell off a chair and hit a fireplace mantle, causing him to get stitches above his left eyebrow. As Zane grew older his dad found another women and they married and had his sister, savvie. Around this time at a physical exam founf that his leg was rueninf in as he grew so they did a femur surgery to fix the problem and put a plate and 6 screws in the leg. Zane went to St. Christopher's private school for boys all the way until he turned 12 when he was forced to drop out because his parents couldn't pay the fees. Even though he was always bullied, he loved his school and had several friends. Since at that time the school meant everything to him, he went a little insane, but he has channeled his insanity. After that event Zane and his father grew steadily apart, until Zane managed to join a public school and was a straight A student cause he already knew all the information. Then one day on a field trip, Zane bumped into this Indian girl and they chatted, eventually developing a live for each other, until finally he told his parents about it. They said it was alright but she lived in south africa do it was hard to see her often. However she visited twice a year to the states. At around age 13, the plate in his leg got infected and the doctors had to remove the plate and screws, and also chip some of the bone To fix, and he recovered fine. But right before his 14th birthday, his father died of cancer and his step mother turned abusive, making him run away with a suitcase of his belongings and a few hundred dollars. He is now on the search to find the Indian girl and maybe live with her. 

RP example: I walked down the dark street in downtown Richmond, the warehouses looming above me as I placed one foot in front of the other, carrying my duffel bag. "south Africa, south Africa, south Africa" I kept repeating to myself as I walked east, following the James river, wishing I had a boat to sail down them. It was better then walking though the cold september rain. I sighed as I heard thinner in the distance and saw my shadow temporarily illuminated, by the huge strike of lightning. Frustrated I walked into one of the warehouses. I growled as there was no electricity and I had no reception on my phone, not that she would pick up and talk to me....it was like midnight in south Africa. I sighed and lay down, tossing my iPhone into my bag, bringing out my teddy bear that no one knew about. I smiled at my bear and fell asleep.

Notes: ADHD, good personality, hyper alot, loves root beer and pizza, loves the band queen, slightly insane 
Back to top Go down
shortyy.xo
Admin
shortyy.xo

Some character based off of me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some character based off of me   Some character based off of me EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Some character based off of me
Page 1 of 1