The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
French character  I_vote_lcapFrench character  I_voting_barFrench character  I_vote_rcap 
Green15
French character  I_vote_lcapFrench character  I_voting_barFrench character  I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
French character  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
French character  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
French character  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
French character  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
French character  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
French character  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
French character  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
French character  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
French character  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

French character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

French character  Empty
PostSubject: French character    French character  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:40 am

"one more day I'm on my own, one more day with them not caring....money never held me there"

"will you give all you can give? So that a cannon can advance?"

Name: Cosetta Collete Javert 
Race: French/Egyptian
Height: 5:2
Accent?: mild French 
Hair: curly brown
Eyes: deep brown and usually have a sad or depressed look in them
Physical description:
Spoiler:
Mother: Isis 
Father: Francis Javert (dead)
Siblings: Panene (10) (missing)
Close friends: Gavrosh (dead), Marious 
Weapon: cedar wand, anything she can find
Powers: ancient Egyptian magic, 
Skills: sweeping, singing, teaching little children, charismatic, learning
Flaws: overprotective, not afraid to state her opinion, no matter what, will do anything to protect her sister, depressed most of the time
Likes: les miserables, her sister, being rewarded, being noticed
Dislikes: snotty people, rich people, being called idiotic or raggy.
Clothing style: anything she can find
Place of origin: France
Medical condition:mild asthma
Personal history: Cosetta Collete Javert was born on a stormy night on November 3, 1997 to the parents of Isis and Francis. Francis did not realize Isis was a goddess until many years after the birth of Cosetta. Cosetta was born in the small town of Le Valjean (totally made up) and was in the poorer social class. Almost immediately after she was born, Isis left as all immortals had to do after having a mortal child. Just to survive Cosetta and her father had to work as house cleaners and minimum wage laborers, and beggars. However when Cosetta was 4, her father fell in love with another women. That women soon gave birth to her stepsister, Panene. But two years after Panene was born, her mother died and a few months later there father took them to Paris and jumped off a bridge, into the seine and drowning. The now 7 year old Cosetta was alone in Paris, with only her sister and no money. Cosetta tried to stay in Paris, but after a year gangs were after them and they started the long walk home. Six months after leaving Paris, Cosetta was now 8 1/2 and she discovered that she had asthma and stopped in the small town there to take care of her quickly ailing 4 year old sister. She found out her sister has asthma as well, but at a greater extent. Another half year later they left the village and headed southwest towards there home. Eventually they got back to Le Valjean, and they were shocked to find it barricaded as the small town reveled against France and wished to become there own little country. She managed to get inside the town though a service tunnel and were found by Cosettas old friend, Garosh. Garosh was four years older than Cosetta and acted like her and panenes older brother as the town continued to build barricades and collect armament.  Finally the French guard caught wind of the town seceding and sent a small group of 50 troops to liberate the town. The day of the first attack Cosetta was in her house that she claimed, reading her copy of les miserables at the part where the barricades were being attacked. When she heard shots being fire the now 12 year old Cosetta rushed out of the house and and grabbed her rifle, as she had promised Garosh she would fight as well. She went to the front barricade and hid behind it, occasionally peeking over her part to see half of the French guard preparing to attack. She then acted as a sniper and picked off one, before the enemy's cannon sounded and the ball crashed into the barricade, shaking her off her stand. She fell to the ground and sat up to see the French troops climbing over the barricade. She then grabbed her gun and shouted "will you give all you can give, so that a cannon may advance!" and retreated behind a wall where she found a bleeding Garosh. She stayed with Garosh until the French overran the fort and found cosseta crying over the now dead body of Garosh. The french took her into custody and she learned her sister had escaped the town in time. Cosetta managed to escape the police car and escaped into a field, with only her wand and les miserables book, and her backpack full of some rations and ammo, as well as a pistol. She now travels the world to find her sister and is wanted for escaping custody in numerous European nations.
RP example: I ran though the vineyard in southern France, my arms stretched out as the sun shown brightly. My backpack softly thudding against my back as I ran, and I then tripped over a small peculiar rock. I looked at the rock carefully as I picked it up and saw it had three intertwining triangles on it, a very magical sign. I put the stone in my bag and plucked some grapes off the vine, slowly eating them as I had starved for the past hours. While eating I looked around and seeing no one, I opened my mouth. I began to sing softly as I placed extra grapes in a bag for my food. "one more day I'm on my own, one more day with them not caring....money never held me there" I sang and saw someone coming as I finished my short song. Hurriedly I placed the backpack on my back and ran towards the sun....westward
Notes: loves Les Miserables, always has a copy of it on her person
Back to top Go down
Mason
Admin

French character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: French character    French character  EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

French character
Page 1 of 1