The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona I_vote_lcapElizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona I_voting_barElizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona I_vote_lcapElizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona I_voting_barElizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanaya Maryam
Kanaya Maryam

Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona   Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Name: Elizabeth Kendi
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Skin Tone: Tan
Body Type: Short but fast
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Bellona
Mortal Parent: Robert Kendi
Siblings: Ivring Kendi, Lucas
Talents: Sniping, running
Flaws: to trusting, will give herself up, falls into traps
Powers: None
Weapon: Battle axe
Clothing: Red tank top, brown leather jacket, red skinny jeans, hunting bots.
History: She grew up with her brothers and father and when she was 16, joined the Air Force. She then became an intelligence agent. She then went to Russia for work, and hasn't been seen since.
RP Example: My hands were tied behind my back and to the chair. The rope was rubbing my wrists raw. I rolled my head around and looked into the eyes of an angry Russian. Then, a ticked off and unprofessional as I was, I spit in his face. He backed up and sputtered. then he slapped me and I blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona   Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Kendi daughter of Bellona
Page 1 of 1