The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  I_vote_lcapSon of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  I_voting_barSon of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  I_vote_lcapSon of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  I_voting_barSon of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Lalonde
Admin
Blaze Lalonde

Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  Empty
PostSubject: Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera    Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Demigod Form

Name:Hunter Teryus
Eyes:Dark Blue
Hair:Black
Skin Tone:Caucasian
Body Type:Fit
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Nyx
Mortal Parent:Fal Haliks
Siblings:None
Talents:Martial Arts
Flaws:Stubborn and quiet
Powers:Umbrakinesis. He travels by shadow-traveling. He has the embodiment of darkness as well as Kenzie.
Weapon:CB anklet that turns into an axe
Clothing:Goth-ish. Black shirt, blue jeans, black tennis shoes, and a bracelet.
History:Hunter lived with his father in San Francisco, California. Hunter learned he was a demiprimordial/demititan when he was 6. He loved the nighttime, so he used to sneak out and go on the roof an sleep on it. He discovered his Umbrakinesis powers when he was fighting a Son of Kronos. He smacked him back with a dark whip. He told his dad, and to prove it, he used his powers. He told his dad he had to travel the world to get away from monsters and his dad said he was fine and could handle himself. So, Hunter left the house without a word. He then met Illithya Evertin and they started traveling with each other. They made somewhat of a bond but they never 'liked' each other. It was more of a friendly bond. Hunter comforted Illithya when she was sad and vice versa. Hunter then developed a crush on her and was jealous anytime a guy flirted with her. He never admitted his love for her yet but... (End of history xD)
RP Example:Hunter ran out of the house quietly and climbed onto the roof. He smiled at the scenery and the glowing moon in the night sky. It was the best time of the day... Or night in his opinion. The hotel was extra tall do he could see tons of things in the sky. He decided he would leave the hotel this night so he popped his bags next to him and shadow-traveled away.

Demigod Form

Name: Illithya (Lith) Evertin
Eyes:Yellow
Hair:Blond
Skin Tone:Tan
Body Type:Skinny
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Hemera
Mortal Parent:James Evertin
Siblings:None
Talents:Gymnastics
Flaws:overconfident sometimes and stubborn
Powers:Photokinesis. She travels through a light tunnel that goes light speed. She has the embodiment of light.
Weapon:CB hair band that turns into a sword
Clothing:Pink hairband, a yellow skirt, a shirt with a mini-jacket, and pink tennis shoes
History:Illithya Evertin was a outcast, she never was accepted by any people because they pretended to tolerate her. She ran away from her father when she was 12. She met Hunter Teryus and they started traveling with each other. They developed a bond with each other and when they went into the city, many guys flirted with her. She didn't really like them so she just turned them down. She didn't know Hunter liked her so she just went on as friends with him.
RP Example:Lith ran down the hill, looking from side to side. She started to slow down, she was getting really tired. So, she decided to make a light tunnel to travel faster. She snapped her fongers and hopped into the light tunnel. She made it to Manhattan just in time for the festival. She waked through the city with guys staring at her. She rolled her eyes and just kept moving.
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegends.rpg-board.net

Son of Nyx and Daughter of Hemera
Page 1 of 1