The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  I_vote_lcapSon of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  I_voting_barSon of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  I_vote_lcapSon of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  I_voting_barSon of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Lalonde
Admin
Blaze Lalonde

Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  Empty
PostSubject: Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea    Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:14 am

Demigod Form

Name:Blake Yeun
Eyes:Sky Blue
Hair:Black
Skin Tone:Tan
Body Type:Skinny
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Ouranos
Mortal Parent:Illithya Yuen
Siblings:Stella Daperone (Twin)
Weapons:CB spear that is a bracelet
Talents:Using his powers and swimming
Flaws:quiet, needs glasses, and is also overprotective
Powers:Has control over air: Can make tornados 5 feet tall and 1 foot wide at the bottom, 6 feet wide at the top
Clothing:A blue t-shirt with shorts. Black tennis shoes and glasses
History:Blake lived in Japan where he had a very rich mother. The lived in one of the biggest houses in Japan! Blake then found out he was a son of the sky, Ouranos. He freaked out a little bit but then started training because he wanted to find his true potential in his power. His true potential was close to air bending, but he can't do everything with air. He was soon traveling all over the world trying out his air bending. He soon met Stella Daperone, his sister. Since Gaea and Ouranos were related they were siblings somehow.
RP Example:I was basically flying. I was raised in the air trying to hold myself up with air. I soon lost control of the air and it blasted out everywhere. I fell down onto a soft platform that I had set before. Before, I thought there was no use for it, but it was actually quite convenient.

Demigod Form

Name:Stella Daperone
Eyes:Red
Hair:Blond
Skin Tone:Tan
Body Type:Fit
God|Titan|Primordial Parent:Gaea
Mortal Parent:Jason Daperone
Siblings:Blake Yuen
Talents:Using her powers and gymnastics
Flaws:is overprotective, hasn't unlocked her true potential in powers (She will, during RP trust me), and annoying
Weapon:CB ring that is actually a bow with equipped arrows
Powers:Powers over earth:Can make the ground shake around a certain person:Magnitude 2-3
Clothing:A green t-shirt and a skirt. Brown tennis shoes and her ponytail.
History:Stella was very young when she found out she was a daughter of Gaea. She loved trainig, but she found no progress and that she hasn't unlocked her true potential. She had some power over earth, but not as powerful as her mother, Gaea of course. She also lived with a rich dad so that's how Blake and her got along so well.
RP Example:I opened a crack in the ground and hopped in. Man, this was dirty, and I hated getting dirty. I was annoyed by the fact that there were so many worms in here. I found another crack in the ground and hopped out. I then ran to the shopping mall that was close to the crack that I found.
Notes:This is based on Stella Aerodu, Kenny's character
Back to top Go down
https://immortallegends.rpg-board.net

Son of Ouranos and Daughter of Gaea
Page 1 of 1