The Immortals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPed Demigods? Try RPing gods.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:13 pm
Top posters
Confederate
Aphrodite's daughter I_vote_lcapAphrodite's daughter I_voting_barAphrodite's daughter I_vote_rcap 
Green15
Aphrodite's daughter I_vote_lcapAphrodite's daughter I_voting_barAphrodite's daughter I_vote_rcap 
Yin Se
Steve Strider
Divalicious
shortyy.xo
Blaze Lalonde
Scarlet Shadow
Mason
Kanaya Maryam
Owners: Blake-Shorty-Zach
Admin: Mason
Elite Staff Member: Ness
Staff Member: Shay
Moderator: Nyx
Chatbox Moderator: Asi
Latest topics
» hello, im sorry..
Aphrodite's daughter EmptyTue May 10, 2016 7:12 pm by shortyy.xo

» Questions?
Aphrodite's daughter EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 am by Divalicious

» I dream a dream...
Aphrodite's daughter EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:42 am by Divalicious

» Anniversary In France
Aphrodite's daughter EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:03 pm by shortyy.xo

» How long have you been gone? ;(
Aphrodite's daughter EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 11:42 pm by Confederate

» Natasha likes to eat!
Aphrodite's daughter EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am by Confederate

» My rare character slot promised READY FOR APPROVAL
Aphrodite's daughter EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 am by Mason

» Peace talks
Aphrodite's daughter EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:33 am by Confederate

» Demigod meeee
Aphrodite's daughter EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am by Divalicious

Aphrodite's daughter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Confederate
Admin
Confederate

Aphrodite's daughter Empty
PostSubject: Aphrodite's daughter   Aphrodite's daughter EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:09 am

"I'm not bad, I just look like it"

Spoiler:
Name: Jessica DeLefaunt
Birthday: 1/1
Eyes: green
Hair:red
Skin Tone: tan 
Body Type: see picture 
Accent:none (although as an actress she can imitate plenty)
God|Titan|Primordial Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Paul DeLefaunt
Siblings: a younger brother she has never met 
Place or origin: LA
Education/occupation: actress, vocalist
Ethnic background: American 
Personality: high profiled, easy going, 
Hobbies; singing, dancing, acting 
Picture or 10 sentence physical description:
Talents: acting, singing, being high class
Flaws: perfectionist, stands up for the ones she loves the most no matter what, paranoid, occasionally smokes
Powers: charmspeak (can be resisted by demititans, demiprimordials, and big 6 demigods
Weapon: various knives of various metals, CB tommy gun
Clothing: see picture
History(6 sentence): Jessica was born to te amazing goddess of aphrodite (I've met her, I should know) and to the sound effect artist/director Paul DeLefaunt in the mid-ninties. During that time Aphrodite fell in love with him when he was shooting a movie and she was the leading role (yes, Aphrodite has been in numerous movies, including titanic which also starred Apollo). One night, on the last night of the movie production Aphrodite discovered she was pregnant and left the child with Paul. As Jessica, grew up she befits covered that she was very persuasive and was a talented actress. She starred in every school play and actually was a child role in one of her dads productions. However, during the middle of that movies production a rival director assassinated Paul, leaving Jessica all alone, at age 13. However, since she had good friends and her dad had many supporters, she was sent to a great friend of her dads, Robert Downey Jr. (AKA tony stark/iron man) and he took her in, caring for her like she as his own daughter. During that time as and adopted child she was tutored by katy perry (I don't care much for her, but apparently that's her tutor). Then on her 18th birthday she left to become a great actress
RP Example(6 sentence): I walked slowly onto the set, guys dropping there jaws as I passed them. I knew this reaction, they were in love with me. But to me they were just another group of girl hungry guys who were morons with no personality. I walked up to Mr. Lucas and asked a simple question. 
"Gerkad, can I please have my dressing room moved from the boys bathroom?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"I'm sorry missy, but I can't you see our star and the better characters have the others" he said.

"you WILL get me a new dressing room" I said implying the magic I possessed called charmspeak.

"yes....a new dressing room" he said.

"thanks jerk" I said and walked straight out.
Notes: HOT
Back to top Go down

Aphrodite's daughter
Page 1 of 1